Friday 17 October 2014

What has happened this week?

So I thought every week I could so a brief summary of what has happened over the past week, just to keep you up to date on what I am doing.

Nothing too interesting has popped up this week except we have started an English controlled assessment :( pretty bad although I think I did quite well on the first 40 minute session I got 3 pages done with 3 paragraphs and an intro. Only 4 more paragraphs to go then a conclusion which should be pretty cool.

Second thing is that game wise a bunch of games came out free today and are staying all weekend including don't starve which is my kind of game, a survival, crafting things type game in an open world. So I played that for a while on stream at YouNow and it was pretty cool. 

Unfortunately nothing much else exciting has happened this week. Just a bit of this, but of that nothing too great so yeah short blog but informational all the same!
Thanks for reading! I'll see you all later!




2 comments:

  1. I only got my intro and half a paragraph done in 1 1/2 pages! I'm gonna fail!
    Eve @ penandkey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete