Thursday 1 January 2015

2014 in review...

Well, that's all folks. Another year gone, on with 2015!

So to commemorate 2014 I decided to run down any major events that happened to me through out this year, I have an awful memory so there will not be many hehe.

EASTER
In the Easter summer holidays I went on holiday to Florida, USA. I go there quite often as my uncle owns a villa there so we stay there. When I was there my uncle and aunty came with us as we were staying in there villa.

The main attraction we went to was going on a cruise around the Caribbean. I was aboard the Allure of the Seas (biggest in the world atm) and we visited Mexico, Jamaica and Haiti. It was an amzing trip which consisted of a lot of beach roaming and zip-wiring through the Jamaican jungle, which was off the charts cool! I would 100% do it again!

While there I got to go to Universal Studios and remind myself of why rollercoasters are the best things EVER!!!! In Universal I went on pretty much every ride and got a massive doughnut from the Simpsons world!

SUMMER
Jumping quite far forward ----> to the summer holidays in which I went on holiday to Dubai.
We stayed on a beach front hotel and while being moved around rooms 3 times, we finally settled in a massive room with a balcony overlooking the pool and bar.

Dubai has always been a place I have loved, its such a weird yet unique place. There is towering skyscrapers as far as the eye can see yet you can never get the feeling out of your mind that 'im in the middle of the desert?'
 
Panorama from outside of our windows
 While we were there we visited many places including a fair few shopping malls, this included the Ibn Battuta mall, Mall of the emirates and of course the Dubai Mall. In the Dubai Mall I went ice skating (yes ice skating in the middle of the desert) and nearly knocked myself out when i fell and smashed my head off the floor, not a wise thing to do by the way.

Also just to make Maya jealous, we also went to a Chocoholic brunch... YES I KNOW!!!!





 After this holiday finished we were back to school for the start of Yr10.
 OCTOBER
October, for most people its the host of the spooky event of halloween but for me. The 3rd of October was the day I got together with my beautiful princess Maya. Ive never been happier :)


Also October was the month where I got accepted as a Moderator for FTC, that has now crashed and burned so I don't do that anymore, a shame but there was a serious lack of conversation of what was going on.

DECEMBER
December, for most people this is the month of opening up your advent calendars and getting all excited for Christmas, I am no exception, although my birthday is the 10th so I get excited about that first. I may do a separate blog post with everything that I got for Christmas so leave a comment if you would like to see that!

JANUARY
So, technically I am writing this on January 1st at 9am. I know I know I have no life and Maya is in the other room but I cant wake her up ;) its too early yet hehe. It was amazing to have a New Years kiss with the one girl I love, to be honest anytime I can have with her I take. I love spending time with her.

So that's all, I hope you all had a fabulous 2014 and I wish you all the best for 2015

Thank you all for reading and Happy New Year!

Smell ya later, Jake.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww jake :3 yeah, you told me you finished the post when I was asleep! I love you so much, the time I had with you this year was amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wake her up, she sleeps too much anyway! Happy New Year Jake:)
    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been tagged for a Liebster award on my blog!
    Eve

    ReplyDelete