Wednesday 29 October 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

Hello! Maya from ohemgeeitsmaya nominated me to do this so thanks!


Rules:
1) Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
2) List the rules and display the award
3) Add 7 facts about yourself
4) Nominate 15 other bloggers
5) Follow the person who nominated you

7 Facts about me:
 1) I used to live in Dubai
2) I have a beautiful girlfriend called Maya
3) I hate anything scary, especially jump scares!
4) I run 2 YouTube channels. Hairychimp123 which does gaming/mix videos, HairyVlogs which does vlogs, obviously
5) I used to have a dog called spike
6) I like food (come on who doesn't)
7) I have most socials you can find them here:


I don't have anyone to nominate but if you see this you can do it!

Smell ya later, Jake

1 comment: