Monday 10 November 2014

Halloween/Bonfire night

So this week has brought us Halloween and bonfire night. Pretty cool and spooky overall, I have been to a bonfire party on Saturday and that was pretty cool.

There was fireworks, a massive fire that's burned surprisingly quickly, there were tons of people a lot of them a year older than me but I never really talked to them much. I just did my own thing mostly (I'm sociable I promise)



For Halloween I didn't really do much, the 30 October was the day I got Moderator on the FTC servers so j was talking to the admins all night really, with a few interruptions from trick or treaters but where I live not many come round so I mainly just sit and eat all the sweets, kind of awkward when there's none left and more people show up, oops.

Youtube wise I did a 3 part playthrough of the game killing floor, a zombie survival game which was made for halloween so that was awesome. YouTube isn't going to well at the minute though, still hovering  on 73 subs (I've been there for about 2 weeks) and my vlogging channel hasn't been active for 3 weeks although I have a few ideas for vlogs so keep an eye out for videos shortly!

The 3rd of November was me and Maya's 1 month anniversary thing :/ I guess you call it that, so that was pretty awesome. Hopefully lots more months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment