Thursday 16 October 2014

Dubai Stories!

So, you want a real story not just a basic overview? Well you've come to the right place! It's like story galore over here oh yeah! So shall we get started or have some more ridiculous small talk? I think the first option is ideal:

So this story isn't really a set story it's more of memories of what happened in Dubai while I was there. Of course this was nearly 10 years ago so the memories are a little hazy but I'll see what I can remember, bare with me!

My first memory is a weird one, hotdogs. I know hotdogs aren't iconic at all but for me they remind me so much of Dubai! Every Friday I remember going after school to a shop called spennys (alternative to asda in England) and me and Luke (my brother) would run and buy a hotdog from a little stall thing and eat it while browsing the shop!

The second memory is again very strange and yes, is to do with food again. This memory is when my mam would be on playground duty there was a Main hall type place what sold all the hot meals so I used to go up to her and get some money off her to go buy a Chocolate cookie from the cafeteria. Ahhh good times.

Third memory is a good one, my 6th birthday! I remember my parents ordering in a real, proper party organisers with bouncy castles and stuff it was really cool, I don't remember it too well but I do remember getting a free pink elephant after the party was finished and a bunch of other things aswell! I still had that pink elephant until recently, I think it may have been thrown out but I'll always remember it 

So that's been it for today I've done 3 blogs today and I think it's gone pretty well. I've got to say I'm enjoying reliving some of these memories and writing them down for you to see, don't know why I didn't start blogging earlier! But I'll be back in a few days maybe with some more blogs and hopefully some more memories for you to have a read of! Also I've been wanting some similar blogs to read my self but I dont know any good ones, if you could recommend some that would be great! Thanks for reading people and I'll see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. I've got my blog, but it's not that good!
    Eve @ penandkey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete